Instead of Insecticides, try beneficial insects.
Steps for attracting beneficial insects
• Provide large, concentrated plantings of flowering plants because many beneficial insects also feed on plant nectar.
• Provide water if possible.
• Place blooming flowers in sunshine and in locations with minimal wind.
• Maintain diversity in varieties, height, color and blooming period of plants.
• Use as little pesticide as possible.
Steps for conserving beneficial insects
• Recognize beneficial insects.
• Minimize insecticide applications.
• Use selective (microbial) insecticides, or treat selectively.
• Maintain ground covers and crop residues.
• Provide pollen and nectar sources or artificial foods.